For academic institutions, pass rates represent the percentage of initial test takers who pass all parts of licensure exams either before graduation from the program or within the twelve months immediately following graduation from the program.
- At UT El Paso, passing the Fundamental of Engineering licensure exam has not been a degree requirement since 2003-04. Consequently, students may take the exam in practice mode without completing the necessary coursework. This has resulted in lower institutional pass rates.
- At UT Arlington, fewer students are taking the Engineering Licensure Exam resulting in more fluctuation in exam pass rates.
- The UT Brownsville and UT Pan American campuses closed at the end of AY 2015. UT Rio Grande Valley began enrolling students in Fall 2015.
For health institutions, pass rates represent the percentage of initial test takers who pass exams during the reporting period.
- Only certain cohorts of MSN graduates are required to take the Advanced Practice Nursing examination, and it is given two years after degree completion.
- The School of Allied Health changed its name to the School of Health Professions in FY 2007-08.
- Legislative Budget Board
- For detailed information regarding the various exam types for academic institutions, see LBB General Academic Institutions Performance Measure Definitions.
- For detailed information regarding the various exam types for health institutions, see LBB Health-Related Institutions Performance Measure Definitions.